What you’ll learn
- Learn how to apply each feature of ES6 in practical situations
- Understand the major features of ES6
- Have a total mastery of generators
- Know the difference between ES6 and ES2015
- Teach other developers about destructuring
- Never need to write a for loop again!
Generators? We got it. Arrow Functions? Of course. Rest/Spread Operator? Included! And every other new piece of syntax!
Mastering ES6 syntax can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of modern web frameworks like React and Angular 2.
- Master the process of refactoring your current ES5 code into super-charged ES6
- Grasp the difference between the ‘rest’ and ‘spread’ operators
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering advanced ES6 design patterns
- Dive deeper into iteration using generators. No fancy terms required!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning ES6.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re wondering when to use generators
- Sign up now if you want to write better-looking code
- AWS Certified Security Specialty 2020 Course Site
- Last updated 1/2020