What you’ll learn
- In this lesson, we’ll learn how to use CSS and Bootstrap to build a website.
- Bootstrap Introduction to bootstrap concepts in a quick course
- Forms, Badges, and Alerts.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
In the first section of the CSS course, we learn about the basics and more complicated aspects of CSS.
- You can use them to make your website design easier to make. CSS is the only standard in website design that works with your HTML, even the new HTML 5 standards. With CSS 3 and HTML 5, you can make the most up-to-date, interactive pages for your website visitors to enjoy.
- This course shows you how to make CSS classes from the start. HTML declarations, properties, and values are all covered in the beginning. You also learn how to add a CSS style sheet to your HTML code. Then, we show you step-by-step how to make a CSS file and put it in your HTML code, even if you use cloud hosting.
- We show you how to place your elements, arrange your elements in relation to your documents, and style your HTML with predefined CSS values so that your HTML looks good. We show you the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start making your web pages. If you want to learn more about CSS and website design, this course is for you. It can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen a single line of CSS code. We focus on the most up-to-date CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the most up-to-date code when you write your website pages.
- There are no rules. It’s open to everyone. However, it is recommended that people have some basic computer programming skills.
List of things covered in the course
- It’s a tutorial on CSS.
- CSS can be added to HTML.
- CSS is a set of rules for how to write
- Styles for text with CSS
- As far as I know, CSS can be used to make the
- CSS 2D makes things look different.
- The CSS 3D makes things look different.
- CSS animation
- Then, too.
Section 2: Take a quick course on how to use bootstrap to make your site work.
- a system that bootstraps
- the bootstrap alerts
- badges for bootstrap
- The bootstrap form is a type of form that can be
- a breadcrumb in bootstrap
- The bootstrap labels
- and more.
- Find out how to work with lists and how to put data in order.
- By handling errors and exceptions correctly, they can make their code more stable.
- Regular expressions are used to search for text.
- Covered in this class are the following:
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who work on the full stack
- People who are just starting to work with web development