Express with Node JS – Free Course Site
You will learn Express and Node JS with great hands-on examples. This is an all-in-one course. Enjoy Node Js and Express
What you’ll learn
Express with Node JS – – Free Course Site
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidly growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters
- Middleware & Static files
- Query Strings
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer, and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Welcome to the Express with Node JS course.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technology. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build a powerful, robust backend.
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node JS and Express, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Express and Node JS.
What Node.js can do?
- Nodejs can generate the dynamic page content
- Nodejs can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- Learn Nodejs can collect form data
- Nodejs can add, delete, modify data in your database
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node JS. It is really easy to learn Node JS. That is being said, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Node JS.
In this course;
You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
Then we will learn how easy to work with Node when we use Express.
We will learn routing, middleware, query string, and a lot more in this course.
With my Express with Node JS course, you will learn rapidly growing web server technology, and become an Express and Node developer which is among the highest-paid in the industry.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!