What you’ll learn
- Implement and Practice Object Oriented Programming
- Learn about Typescript and Webpack
- All about variables, functions, objects, and arrays
- Any programming language knowledge
- Basic web browser knowledge
- Bejeweled was created as an in-browser game in the early 2000s. It’s similar to Candy Crush where you have to match three jewels in a row to score points.
- 2048 is an addicting game that allows you to use your arrow keys to move tiles around in a grid. The idea is to merge tiles until they equal 2048.
1. Hill climbing game: Famous android game but its idea of making the vehicle move in hills is never old when it comes to the web. We use different concepts such as webpack, and physics modules from the phaser library to make this game.
2. Platformer 2D: we will have a detailed idea about sprites and how to use them in our games. We will create a map (environment) and players from scratch. Different levels will be made and triggers/colliders will be added to make the player change from one level to another.
3. Basics of Phaser library: Different programs to load images, follow the camera, and loading animations will be created.
I enjoyed creating this course. Hope you will also have fun learning. See you at the class!
Who this course is for: