Azure Front Door Deep Dive
Take a look! A detailed guide for learning Azure Front Door step-by-step
What you’ll learn
Azure Front Door Deep Dive
- What is the purpose of the Azure Front Door?
- Make an Azure Front Door.
- SSL is needed to secure your custom domain while setting up custom domains for your Azure Front Door.
- Root Domain/APEX
- HTTP to HTTPS conversion redirection
- URL rewriting
- Backend Swimming Pools
- CachingsRules A Rules The Engine’s Architecture The Rules’ Engine Conditions Engine Actions: Engine Rules
- The Front Door’s Routing
- The Front Door’s Architecture
- Routing Rules That Match
- Routing Methods for Backend Selection
- Pricing for Azure Front Door Standard/Premium Tiers (WAF).
- What is the WAF Process?
- Establish a WAF policy.
- Controlled by WAF Rules
- WAF Rules That Are Unique
- Monitoring and Diagnostic Settings WAF Settings
- Workspace for Log Analytics
- Health Investigations
- Azure Fundamentals
The Azure Front Door Deep Dive Course is now available. This course will introduce you to Azure Front Door and teach you how to apply it in the best possible way. You’ll learn how to employ multiple routing rules to guide traffic from your front door to the proper backend destination in the lowest latency zone, with a strong emphasis on routing rules and Web Application Firewall. Front Door lets you choose from a number of SSL certificates to protect the custom domain names you add.
You’ll learn how to set up your Front Door as a Web Application Firewall (WAF) to safeguard your online applications and web services, as well as how to set up WAF policies and the distinction between WAF Managed Rules and WAF Custom Rules. We’ll take a deep dive into the routing architecture of the front door when it comes to routing.
The Front Door uses the Routing Rules to match incoming requests. What are the various routing strategies used by the Front Door (Latency-Based Routing, Weighted-Based Routing, Priority-Based Routing, and Session Affinity-Based Routing)? Of course, we’ll also go through the rules engine. Then you’ll learn how to set up the Diagnostic Settings for your Front Door, what critical metrics you should concentrate on to ensure you have a healthy front door instance(s), and how to set up alert rules to tell you when a specific metric has surpassed a certain threshold in the monitoring section. Happy Studying!
Who this course is for:
- Cloud architects and engineers
- Software developers and engineers
- Engineers and network architects
- Engineers and Architects in Security
Azure Front Door Deep Dive FreeCourseSites.com
Artificial Intelligence In Digital MarketingDownload Now