This is a comprehensive website coding course.
What you’ll learn
- The learner will get a thorough understanding of coding.
- HTML attributes will be taught to the learner.
- HTML Elements and Nested Elements will be taught to the learner.
- The students will learn how to use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and will be able to make real-time websites after taking this class.
- Students might begin a freelancing job after completing this course.
- Students will be eligible to take advanced courses after completing this course.
- This training is open to anybody who is a complete novice.
- Students do not need any prior coding knowledge to take this course.
- This is a course in which students will learn all there is to know about coding.
As a result, students will learn about entire website design in this course, which includes easy approaches for creating website templates. Students will learn about HTML tags, CSS coding structure, as well as tips and strategies, in this course.
Students will learn about highly important tools for creating slider effects and website feedback form tools in this course. So that students may develop any sort of website template after finishing the course.
Please let me know if you have any questions so that I may attempt to fix the issues in your code and your freelancing career.
Who this course is for:
- This training is for anybody interested in starting a website career.
- Training is for anybody interested in starting a freelancing career.
- This course is open to anybody interested in learning web design.
- This course is open to anybody interested in learning about web technology.