Learn MVVM with .NET MAUI
Learn to make Real World App .NET MAUI App with MVVM Pattern
What you’ll learn
Learn MVVM with .NET MAUI
- Be able to build .NET MAUI applications with MVVM
- Learn the complete fundamentals of MVVM
- Implement the Navigations, Commands & INotifyPropertyChanged
- Implement Dependency Injection inside MVVM
- Handle the Collection View Selection in MVVM
- Create NEWS App from scratch with MVVM
- Consume Restful APIs in the MVVM project
- You should be familiar with C#, Xamarin Forms or .NET MAUI.
- At least 3-6 months experience with Xamarin Forms / .NET MAUI and XAML
- Visual Studio 2022 with windows Or Mac Edition, whatever suits you.
Welcome to the First Real World App Development course with .NET MAUI.
I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional. In this course, I’ll explain to you every single aspect of making a .NET MAUI application with an MVVM pattern.
This course teaches you how to add the MVVM inside your .NET MAUI application.
By getting this course, you can rest assured that the system is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll be able to :
- Create an MVVM-Based Application
- Handle Commands, Navigation & INotifyPropertyChanged
- Handle Shell-Based Navigation in MVVM
- Collection View Selection
- Implement Dependency Injection
- Consume MAUI Community nuggets
- Create a News Application in .NET MAUI From Scratch to End.
- Consume Rest APIs in MVVM and much more
To complete this course, you must know C# and XAML.
.NET MAUI or Xamarin Forms knowledge is a must for this course.
We’ll use the MAC machine in this course to develop the .NET MAUI applications. If you’re a MAC machine, you’ll be able to test both the android and IOS applications, but if you’re a windows machine, you can only try the android application.
But don’t worry because all the code we’ll use in this course will be used on all the platforms, including Android, Windows, and IOS.
What you’ll get from this course?
After this course, you’ll get all the Application Source Codes.
Along with this course, you’ll get helping material like code snippets and assets.
I know time is money, so I’ve tried my best to keep this course short so that you don’t lose momentum and learn all things in .NET MAUI in a short time.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button, join the .NET MAUI App Development Course with MVVM, and let’s start learning.
Who this course is for:
- If you have 3 to 6 months of .NET MAUI experience, then take this course.
- If you are a .NET MAUI developer and want to learn more advanced concepts like MVVM quickly,, then take this course.
- If you’re already a Xamarin Developer and want to build an application with .NET MAUI, then take this course.