One Week Python
Python Learning Made Easy and Quick for Time-Crunched People
What you’ll learn
One Week Python
- As rapidly as you can, learn the principles of current Python.
- To advance in data science or web development, learn Python.
- Using Python libraries and modules from other parties
- Complete a tonne of homework assignments, tests, and exercises.
- Python will teach you to code while keeping you mentally stable.
- No prior programming knowledge is required. I will provide all the information you need!
- Internet access and a Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
Avoid wasting your time on 60+ hour courses that you will never complete. Instead, try this straightforward and efficient Python learning path designed with your sanity in mind. This course is the best way to get started in data science, web development, machine learning, or any other field where you need to know Python.
I designed this course to keep you interested the whole time since I teach in-person coding boot camps. It is jam-packed with tasks, tests, projects, and exercises. You can visualize the challenging topics with the aid of well-crafted presentations, illustrations, and cheat sheets. The average video in this course is barely 4 minutes long; there are no 20-minute monster videos here. This whole course has been planned to be comprehensive!
All the fundamentals of Python are covered in this course, including variables, data structures, object-oriented programming, and modules. In order to handle libraries like Pandas, Flask, Sci-Kit, Learn, Django, and others, you’ll stock up on Python tools.
What this course is not: This course does not provide a comprehensive overview of all features available in the Python programming language. There are other (far longer) courses that are more equivalent to Python textbooks that take the time to cover every feature, but this one concentrates on the 80 percent that is important and worthwhile of your time. One of the courses was made by myself and is 40 hours long.
I realize that big Udemy giant Bootcamp courses are still the preferred format on the site, but maybe it’s time for something a little more approachable and interesting. I figured it was at least worth a go.
Here is a list of everything we discuss in detail:
- Painless installation for all platforms and users
- Working with numbers
- Python variables
- Strings and string methods
- Conditional Logic
- Boolean Logic
- *args and **kwargs
- Working with errors
- Custom modules
- 3rd party modules
- Object-Oriented Programming
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python as quickly as possible ought to.
- People who are too busy to devote months to finishing a Python course
- Anyone who wants to study data science or machine learning must first have a solid understanding of Python.